sexta-feira, junho 09, 2006

Problemas Tecnologicos no Openomy?

Pois é.. e lá fui eu escrever um mail aos gajos.. aquilo não está a funcionar..

Aqui fica o mail (desculpem lá ser em ingles.. mas os tipos não falam 'Tuga..)

To : iseff@iseff.com
Dear Sirs,


I am a new user of openomy, and I really think that this concept is very appealing for the average internet user, who whould like to share some files with others.

However, the file Manager interface is not what I am expecting. The first thing I did was to press the "Browse" button, and then "Upload".

With this action, I think it was enough for uploading one file... But it isn't... or is it?

The page did a time out.

Then, in a second attempt, I created a tag, did the browse procedure, and "upload".. nothing happened other than a "Time out".

Are you in a pre-production phase of the site or is this the final release? Are you aware of this problems ?

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,